FDC servers is happy to announce the opening of two new Enterprise datacenter facilities in Los Angeles, CA and Denver, CO.
Our new Enterprise facility in Los Angeles, CA is located downtown.
The LA datacenter comprises of 8,400 Square Feet of prime high-tech infrastructure with enterprise class infrastructure, power, backups, security, HVAC, and connectivity.
Our new LA Enterprise Datacenter address: 530 W. 6th Street, 10th Floor, Suite 1001, Los Angeles, CA 90014.
New Denver, CO Enterprise facility launched, located at 4643 S. Ulster Street.
Our new Denver enterprise datacenter location comprises 9500 sq feet of COGENT real estate with state-of-the-art HVAC, UPS, Generator Systems, Power Backups, Security, Electrical Redundancy, Fire Systems, and optical fiber bandwidth connectivity.
Denver facility features:
• IP Transit
• Ethernet Transport Services
Standard Rack Configuration
• 42U Cabinets (Type: APC AR3100)
• Power extra; (1) 110v/20 amp or (2) 110v/20A is
• 480v 3-phase utility feed – 400 amps
• 480v 3-phase utility feed – 800 amps
• 6,385 square feet of data center space (two rooms)
• DC1: 3,060 square feet non-raised floor data center
• DC2: 3,325 square feet raised floor data center space
For more details on these teow locations and service offerings on them, please feel free to contact the FDC Sales team.